Summer Wind Farms Wholesale
Jersey Fresh, Local, USDA Certified Organic
- Summer Wind Farms supplies a superb pack of Certified Organic “Jersey Fresh” vegetables and garden plants to the area’s finest wholesalers, retailers, farm markets, restaurants and CSA providers.
- Delivery is available for wholesalers, supermarkets, local restaurants, farm markets and other retailers with a minimum order. We deliver regularly through out South Jersey and metropolitan Philadelphia. Pick up is available at our farm packing house just north of Vineland NJ or on Fridays or Saturdays at our retail market in Medford, NJ.
- We are known for our certified organic high tunnel grown round tomatoes, organic grape tomatoes (Summer Wind Farms labeled clamshell), lettuce, sweet corn and trellised cucumbers.
- We also produce numerous other items USDA Certified Organic as well, including hard to find local organic items such as broccoli, eggplant, peppers, greens,“Candy Sweet" Onions and many others.
- We have initiated some small fruit production. We are currently producing USDA Certified Organic and high tunnel grown figs and raspberries on a limited basis. Harvest runs from late August through November. Please call or email for availability.
- Selected items are also available conventionally grown.
- We are licensed to use the NJDA “Jersey Fresh” logo on all of our items.
- We are Food Safety/GAP compliant with a third party audit pending in 2019.
- Please email wholesale inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Frank at 856-207-7792.
Summer Wind Farms, LLC